Active bike TUESDAYMTB family tour - bike, castle and ropes
Time for one of our highlights! Take a mountain bike, a medieval castle and a bold rappelling manoeuvre, stir them together et voila, you have the perfect recipe for a fun adventure for the whole family. Those who have tried it know that nothing is impossible in the Ahrntal/Valle Aurina.
- Characteristics: Easy bike tour including a secured rappelling manoeuvre supervised by our experienced outdoor trainers
- Requirements: Physical condition for an easy bike tour, some courage for the repelling from the castle tower
- Duration: 3 hours
- Meeting point: KREAKTIV Basecamp, Pikclub, Sand in Taufers/Campo Tures
- Time: 10 a.m.
- Equipment: Sportswear/ bike wear, running shoes or MTB cycling shoes, a small rucksack with food and drink, rainwear
- Rental equipment: Mountain bike, helmet, climbing harness, karabiner, climbing rope