active mountain FRIDAYSport Climbing: Taster course for adults and children
Nature is the greatest playground. It allows us to learn in a natural way. Forget about artificial holds in stuffy climbing halls. Our taster course is the real thing. We will take you outside where you can acquire basic climbing skills on real rock, enjoying the fresh
air and the sunlight. A mountain guide will teach you how to feel out small holds and grips in the roughness of the rock. You will be given numerous tips for climbing and will be shown how to properly secure yourself.
- Characteristics: Fun hours spent in the climbing crag, with loads of different possibilities on over 40 fairly easy climbing routes
suitable for the entire family
- Requirements: No special requirements except for the courage to leave the ground vertically by climbing a wall of rock
- Duration: 2 hours
- Meeting point: Family climbing crag 'Kofler zwischen den Wänden", Ahornach/Acereto, Sand in Taufers/Campo
Tures, Tauferer Ahrntal/Valli di Tures ed Aurina
- start times: 10 a.m. and 13 a.m.
- Equipment: Sportswear, sturdy shoes (hiking boots or trainers)
- Rental equipment: Climbing harness, helmet, karabiner, securing device, rope