active mountain MONDAYTo the mountain farms high above the Ahrntal/Valle Aurina
This magnificent hike takes us to the most high-lying mountain farms in the Ahrntal/Valle Aurina. Partly on the new "Sunshine Trail", partly on lonely logging roads, on which farmers used to transport sledge loads of hay downward to the valley, we follow an interesting part of South Tyrolean cultural history. Experience the valley at its best!
- Characteristics: easy tour
- Requirements: Physical condition for an undemanding hike, some sure-footedness required
- Duration: ca. 4 hours
- Meeting point: reception Gallhaus
- Equipment: Sportswear suitable for a hiking tour, trekking shoes/hiking boots, rucksack with food and drink, rainwear
- Rental equipment: not required