active mountain THURSDAYTo the mountain farms high above the Ahrntal
All the good children live on the sunny side, they say. On this hike, we will explore the world of Heidi, Peter and Schnucki, the
goat, three cartoon characters living in the Alps. The hike crosses the sunny southern slopes of the Ahrntal valley, taking us past wild water on a beautiful trail leading to an old mountain farm, where cheese is produced. One cheese is called Heidi, the other Schnucki; and there is a good reason for these names. Just wait for the story!
It goes without saying that you will be guided by an experienced local mountain guide throughout the tour.
- Characteristics: Easy hike
- Requirements: Physical condition for an undemanding hike, some sure-footedness required
- Duration: 4 - 5 hours
- Time: 10.00 a.m.
- Meeting point: Parking Tourism office at Luttach Ahrntal/Valle Aurina
- Equipment: Sportswear suitable for a hiking tour, trekking shoes/hiking boots, rucksack with food and drink, rainwear
- cheese tasting at Kleinstahlhof included