Active bike TUESDAYFamily mtb tour and BikeCastleRopes
- On your bikes you might relax today. No steep slopes. Come along as parents, grannies and kids. The castle will turn exciting though. At the very end we’ll put it to the very highlight: You’ll climb the stairs of the highest tower of the Castle of Campo Tures. And we will belay you so that you can rappel 40 metres down. Super exciting, unforgettable and still suitable for the whole family.
Those who have tried it know that nothing is impossible in the Ahrntal/Valle Aurina.
- Characteristics: Easy bike tour including a secured rappelling manoeuvre supervised by our experienced outdoor trainers
- Requirements: Physical condition for an easy bike tour, some courage for the repelling from the castle tower
- Duration: 4 hours
- Meeting point: Kreaktiv Basecamp, Campo Tures – Sand in Taufers
- Equipment: Sportswear/ bike wear, running shoes or MTB cycling shoes, a small rucksack with food and drink, rainwear
- Rental equipment: Mountain bike, helmet, climbing harness, karabiner, climbing rope
- Min. age: 6 years
- Additional fee for ticket for the castle