- This discount card is available to all guests in the Gallhaus.
- entitles holders to use, for the duration of their holiday, all public transport in the South Tyrol PTE (public buses, city buses, regional trains, ski buses in winter), as well as the following cablecars: Meransen, Jenesien, Ritten, Mendel and the Renon-Ritten train.
- Transportation of bicycles, dogs and other pets is subject to a Charge.
- is valid for up to 7 days after being stamped for the first time. Guests who are staying longer than seven days will receive a second ticket.
- The ticket must be validated in the bus and prior to boarding the train.
The Holidaypass includes the free use of all public South Tyrolean transport: city buses, service buses, regional trains and some lift facilities (Rio Pusteria–Maranza/Mühlbach–Meransen, Bolzano–Renon/Bozen–Ritten).
Excluded is the shuttle service Dobbiaco/Toblach – Three Peaks Dolomites (02.06.–14.10. – 8€/one way) and Monguelfo/Welsberg – Lago di Braies/ Pragser Wildsee (16.07.–16.09. – 3€/one way).
It also includes a colorful weekly program as well as discounts on numerous services..
- - 20 % Cheese - summer program
- - 20 % Summerworld Ahrntal Card (weekly ticket cableways Klausberg & Speikboden)
- - 20 % Supercard Klausberg (weekly ticket)- 20 % Supercard Speikboden (weekly ticket)
- - 20 % Tandemflights at Speikboden with “Tandemflights Kronplatz”
- - 20 % Museum Mansio Sebatum S. Lorenzo-St. Lorenzen
- - 10 % Kids program “The Farmhouse Gang“
- - 10 % Maranatha Nativity Scene and Folk-Art Museum Lutago-Luttach
- - 10 % Mineral Museum Kirchler S. Giovanni-St. Johann
- - 10 % Crystal geode cracking at the Mineral Museum Kirchler S. Giovanni-St. Johann
- - 10 % Lumen Museum Plan de Corones-Kronplatz 3 € Reduction-coupon for adults
- - nocturnal Taufers Castle visit (July and August, Tuesday and Thursday, 9 pm)